Where Affordability and Quality go hand in hand
p.(260) 281-2500   |   f.(260) 281-2770

View Our Locations

View our apartments and duplexes located in Indiana, Ohio and Michigan.

Timbertrace Slide

Click Here to Apply

Click here to begin your housing application.


View our apartment communities pet friendly policies.

  • Welcome to DPM

    Welcome to Deardorf Property Management, Inc. (DPM, Inc.) where quality and affordable apartment and duplex homes have been and continue to be our #1 goal.

    Since 1984, DPM, Inc. has been committed to providing quality, comfortable and affordable apartment and duplex homes. DPM, Inc. strives to provide residents with more than just a home they are proud of, but also a community they enjoy. Most properties are located in peaceful and rural communities.

    Our apartment/duplex properties are staffed with friendly, dedicated, knowledgeable and professional onsite staff who will help make your transition to become a renter an enjoyable experience. You will receive the attention you deserve!

  • Latest News

    Indiana - No income restrictions apply to the following properties: Indian Terrace I Apartments, Knoll Creek Apartments, Lynnwood Apartments, Skyline Village Apartments and Sunrise Apartments.

    Michigan -

    Ohio - No income restrictions apply to the following properties: West Elm Apartments, West Unity Apartments and Whispering Winds Apartments.

  • Our Address

    Deardorf Property Management, Inc. 1310 County Road 12
    PO Box 127
    Corunna, IN 46730
    Phone: (260) 281-2500
    Fax: (260) 281-2770
    Email: webinfo@dpmapartments.com

  • About Us

    Deardorf Property Management, Inc is a family-owned business that has managed a variety of rental properties in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio since 1984.

    Learn More...


  • "This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."


    "If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov."